- Income tax planning on behalf
of individuals, partnerships, corporations and other
forms of business organization.
- Planning involving
federal income, payroll and excise taxes, multi-state
income tax, and sales and use taxes.
- Wealth maintenance issues (asset
protection and estate & gift tax planning; wills,
trusts and probate).
- Deferred compensation, non-qualified
retirement plan, and related employee benefit plan
design and implementation.
- International tax planning involving
U.S. persons, including alternative risk (captive
insurance) planning and administration.
Corporate and General Business
- Partnership, corporate, and
- Mergers & Acquisitions.
Alternative risk management
Employee benefits and executive
Banking & Finance
Commercial and Business
- Employment agreement and trade
- Litigation in federal and state
courts at the trial and appellate levels regarding
general commercial disputes.
- Insurance coverage litigation
(where insurer has failed to defend an insured or
where insurer otherwise has reserved its rights
in providing its insured a defense).
- Plaintiff representation in
selected commercial class actions.
THE FELDMAN LAW FIRM LLP
510 Bering Dr., Suite 500
Houston, TX 77057-1457